Facial Rejuvenation Massage
What are the benefits?
- Can help diminish fine lines and reduce habitual expression lines
- Releases tension in the facial muscles
- Can help reduce under-eye bags and puffiness
- Helps tone and firm facial muscles
- May tighten facial contours and improve skin tone
- Can help refine enlarged pores
- Can enhance the supply of nutrients to skin cells and increase the elimination of toxins
- Helps brighten the complexion
- Can help improve skin elasticity
- Helps promote a more relaxed and youthful appearance
- Relaxes and de-stresses in general
”The Facial Rejuvenation Massage is a magical momentous treatment, which I highly recommend. After the treatment, my mother said she had never seen me look so good and a friend said I looked unrecognisable. My tired eyes and lacklustre skin were smoothed into absolute radiance. The effects last for days! Munira, thank you."
The Facial Rejuvenation Massage gets its name due to the lifting and smoothing effects this massage has on the face and décolletage.
Using different massage techniques, the massage works on the different layers of the skin, connective tissues and muscles, exfoliating and breaking down facial muscular tension which help brighten the complexion and help diminish fines lines.
It is a very natural massage therapy and completely non-invasive.
Another unique aspect of the Facial Rejuvenation Massage is that it does not involve the use of any oils, creams or equipment, making it an ideal treatment for anyone with sensitive skin.
Treatment time is 60 mins.
It works more effectively with 3-6 weekly massages and then topped up with more as when you need them, as the effects are cumulative.
A full consultation will be taken at the first appointment. You will be asked about your current and past medical/health status but all information is held in strict confidence and is GDPR compliant.