The Facial Rejuvenation Massage gets its name due to the lifting and smoothing effects this massage has on the face and décolletage. Using different massage techniques, I work on the different layers of the skin, connective tissues and muscles, exfoliating and breaking down facial muscular tension which help brighten the complexion and help diminish fines lines. It is a very natural massage therapy and completely non-invasive.
What are the benefits?
- Can help diminish fine lines and reduce habitual expression lines.
- Releases tension in the facial muscles.
- Can help reduce under-eye bags and puffiness.
- Helps tone and firm facial muscles.
- May tighten facial contours and improve skin tone.
- Can help refine enlarged pores.
- Can enhance the supply of nutrients to skin cells and increase the elimination of toxins.
- Helps brighten the complexion.
- Can help improve skin elasticity.
- Helps promote a more relaxed and youthful appearance.
- This massage is wonderfully relaxing to receive so helps relieve stress.
It works more effectively with 3-6 weekly massages and then top up with more as when you need them. The effects are cumulative. A unique aspect of the Facial Rejuvenation Massage is that it does not involve the use of any oils, creams or equipment, making it an ideal treatment for anyone with sensitive skin. Below are two case studies I worked with for 6 weeks and in that time they each received one hours facial rejuvenation massage. You can see the results for yourselves.
The pictures on the left are before treatment and the pictures on the right are after the 6th treatments.