Welcome to my website Tri-Essence Therapies.
My name is Munira and I work as a holistic, sport & remedial massage therapist on Banstead high street (Surrey, near Epsom) at The Natural Way health shop. I qualified in Holistic Massage in 2010 and then have studied many other disciplines including sports massage over the last few years. These are my qualifications and workshops I have attended:
Qualifications and Continuous Professional Development
- Rehab exercises for the shoulders and neck, Jing Institute Brighton – coming in April’19
- BTEC Diploma in Clinical Sport & Remedial Massage, London School of Sports Massage
- Diploma in Structural Rebalancing, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage, Jing Institute, Brighton
- Certificate in Pregnancy Massage, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Certificate in Classical Onsite Massage, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Level 1 Certificate in Myofascial Release Techniques, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage, London Centre of Champissage International
- Diploma in Facial Rejuvenation, London Centre of Champissage International
- Certificate in Hot Stones Massage, The College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Living Anatomy workshop, Jing Institute, Brighton
- The Jing Method: Neck & Shoulder pain, Jing Institute, Brighton
- Hip and Pelvis Pain workshop, Jing Institute, Brighton
- I am also a level II Reiki practitioner in Usui Reiki Ryoho and Sekhem Reiki
I worked for over 20 years in the stressful, corporate world as a fashion buyer. Regularly using complementary therapies helped with the symptoms of stress and poor posture and consequently got me interested in this field and the amazing results that can be achieved by a therapist. Massage was great for the tension in my lower back, neck and shoulders which was always a problem due to sitting at a desk for long periods of time. I am no stranger to stress and the effects it can have on your body. Therefore, my musculoskeletal problems have given me the skills to help my clients.
Once I set up my massage practice in 2010, I quickly found that more and more people were coming to me with quite specific postural problems and muscle pain and as a result, took me on a journey to learn more clinical massage techniques and understand more about how our bodies worked. This lead me to study for a year at the prestigious London School of Sport & Remedial massage under the tutelage of Mel Cash who has been running the clinical sport & remedial massage BTEC diploma for more than 25 years.
Do you recognise these problems in yourself?
- Tension headaches
- Sinus pain
- Tension and pain in the neck, shoulders, lower back, hips and other joints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or other RSI problems
- Restricted movement in certain joints through injury or unknown reason
- Constantly feel run down and have poor immunity
- Feel stressed and or anxious a lot of the time
- Have trouble sleeping
- Sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Recently started training / exercising / playing a sport but developed a pain, injury or generally feeling tight
The therapies I offer can help with the above problems and many more. See the treatment menu above to find a therapy you would like to try or give me a call on 07720 352097 if you would prefer to discuss what’s best for you. I offer advice on the type of treatment I think best suited to your problem and I listen to your needs so the treatment is unique every time. If you want a combination of treatments within your time booked then this is usually not a problem.
Don’t hesitate – pick up the phone and book your treatment today!